Scott Safety Supply Services Inc. is currently looking for qualified H2S Supervisors for our Whitecourt and Grande Prairie office.
Ideal candidates will have previous relevant experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Prior H2S Supervisory and Oil and Gas Experience would be an asset.
- Experience in the use of breathing apparatus and gas detection equipment
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Experience in trailer hauling in accordance to
- Ability to demonstrate clear judgement in fast pace and high stress environment
- Physically capable of working in adverse environments and conditions
- Fall Protection and Detection and Control of Flammable Substances would be an asset.
- Valid H2S Alive Certificate
- Valid First Aid Ticket Level C
- Valid Common Safety Orientation (Energy Safety Canada Certified)
- Confined Space Entry/Monitor
- Gas and Detection Control (Energy Safety Canada Certified)
- Valid Class 5 Drivers license and current (within 30 days) Drivers abstract
- Support a healthy and safe work environment
- Responsible for engaging in safety meetings and emphasis on specific hazards.
- Ensure all required safety paperwork is complete, organized, and submitted.
- Maintain equipment and ensure supplies are current and in working condition
- Operate company vehicle in a professional manner, in accordance to Scott Safety policy, highway traffic laws, and any rules of operation in effect on privately owned roads.
- Maintain vehicles in excellent working conditions and keep vehicles clean at all times.
Pre-employment Drug Screening is Mandatory
This is an exceptional career opportunity for an individual who has initiative and drive to be part of a growing and thriving team. Scott Safety has excellent leadership and mentorship available. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send your resume in to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you in advance for your interest. After reviewing applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.