Scott Safety Supply Services Inc. is currently looking for qualified H2S Supervisors for a long term job in Dawson Creek and Fort St.John area with a reputable oil company with set schedule commencing in the New Year. Ideal candidates will have previous relevant experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Prior H2S Supervisory and Oil and Gas Experience would be an asset.
- Experience in the use of breathing apparatus and gas detection equipment
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Experience in trailer hauling in accordance to
- Ability to demonstrate clear judgement in fast pace and high stress environment
- Physically capable of working in adverse environments and conditions
- Fall Protection and Detection and Control of Flammable Substances would be an asset.
- Valid H2S Alive Certificate
- Valid First Aid Ticket Level C
- Valid Common Safety Orientation (Energy Safety Canada Certified)
- Confined Space Entry/Monitor
- Gas and Detection Control (Energy Safety Canada Certified)
- Valid Class 5 Drivers license and current (within 30 days) Drivers abstract
- Support a healthy and safe work environment
- Responsible for engaging in safety meetings and emphasis on specific hazards.
- Ensure all required safety paperwork is complete, organized, and submitted.
- Maintain equipment and ensure supplies are current and in working condition
- Operate company vehicle in a professional manner, in accordance to Scott Safety policy, highway traffic laws, and any rules of operation in effect on privately owned roads.
- Maintain vehicles in excellent working conditions and keep vehicles clean at all times.
Pre-employment Drug Screening is Mandatory
This is an exceptional career opportunity for an individual who has initiative and drive to be part of a growing and thriving team. Scott Safety has excellent leadership and mentorship available. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send your resume in to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you in advance for your interest. After reviewing applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.