Scott Safety Supply Services Inc. is currently accepting applications for H2S Supervisors. Ideal candidates will have previous relevant experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Prior H2S Supervisory and Oil and Gas experience would be an asset
- Experience in the use of breathing apparatus and gas detection equipment
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate clear judgement in fast pace and high stress environment
- Physically capable of working in adverse environments and conditions
- Fall Protection and Detection and Control of Flammable Substances would be an asset
- Valid H2S Alive Certificate
- Valid First Aid Ticket Level C
- Valid Petroleum Safety Training Certificate
- Confined Space Entry/Monitor
- Gas and Detection Control
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License and current (within 30 days) Drivers Abstract
- Support a healthy and safe work environment
- Set up and maintain firefighting and/or shower equipment as described in specific procedures
- Responsible for engaging in safety meetings and emphasis on specific hazards
- Ensure all required safety paperwork is complete, organized, and submitted
- Maintain equipment and ensure supplies are current and in working condition
- Ensure fire truck is in excellent functioning condition by completing pre-trips and inventory checks
- Operate company vehicle in a professional manner, in accordance to Scott Safety policy, highway traffic laws, and any rules of operation in effect on privately owned roads
Pre-employment Drug Screening is Mandatory
This is an exceptional career opportunity for an individual who has initiative and drive to be part of a growing and thriving team. Scott Safety has excellent leadership and mentorship available. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send your resume in to email@example.com.
We thank you in advance for your interest. After reviewing applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.