Scott Safety Supply Services Inc. is hiring immediately Alberta PCP's and EMR’s at our Whitecourt locations. Ideal candidates will have previous relevant experience with providing emergency medical services.
- Valid Medical certificate
- Knowledge of federal and provincial regulations regarding health services
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate clear judgement in fast pace and high stress environment
- Valid class 5 Driver’s license; a recent driver’ s abstract is required
- Valid H2S Alive Certificate
- Valid First Aid Ticket Level C / HCP
- Valid Common Safety Orientation (Energy Safety Canada Certified)
- Support a healthy and safe work environment
- Provide advance first aid/ medical aid in line with Federal and provincial regulations
- Responsible for the set up medical treatment center (MTC) unit/first aid station in order to optimize response time
- Must account for the individuals on site locations
- Manage sensitive, confidential information while displaying sound and objective judgement
- Maintain accurate and confidential medical records in accordance with established medical record protocol
- Ensure all required safety paperwork is complete, organized and submitted
- Maintaining equipment and ensure supplies are current and in working conditions
- Ensure MTC is in excellent functioning conditions by completing pre-trips, and inventory checks.
Pre-employment Drug Screening is Mandatory
This is an exceptional career opportunity for an individual who has initiative and drive to be part of a growing and thriving team. Scott Safety has excellent leadership and mentorship available. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send your resume in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you in advance for your interest. After reviewing applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted