Looking for an individual to join our team who is enthusiastic, positive and professional.
As the first point of contact for our customers you possess the skills necessary to provide the highest level of customer service.
You will also provide administrative support in an accurate, thorough and timely manner.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Work and Excel
- Team player who is willing to learn and grow within the position
- Organized, focused, attention to details
- Enthusiastic, positive and professional
- Answer all incoming calls
- Greet customers
- Handle all inbound/outbound courier and mail
- Receive customer equipment for service/repair – initiate work orders
- Manage customer pick-ups (extinguishers, monitors, SCBA’s)
- Hotel Booking
- Timesheet tracking and verification
- Assist operations with administrative tasks
- Shop Errands
Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required
This is an exceptional career opportunity for an individual who has initiative and driver to be part of a growing and thriving team. Scott Safety has excellent leadership and mentorship available. Qualified candidates are encourage to send your resume into email@example.com
We thank you in advance for your interest. After reviewing applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted