Scott Safety Supply Services Inc. is currently accepting applications for licensed BC- EMR’s for a long term job near Dawson Creek and Fort St. John area with a reputable oil company with set schedule commencing in the New Year. Ideal candidates will have previous relevant experience with providing emergency medical services.
- Valid Medical certificate
- Previous experience is preferred; experience in industrial or remote setting considered advantageous
- Knowledge of federal and provincial regulations regarding health services
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate clear judgement in fast pace and high stress environment
- Valid class 5 Driver’s license; a recent driver’ s abstract is required
- Valid H2S Alive Certificate
- Valid First Aid Ticket Level C / HCP
- Valid Petroleum Safety Training Certificate
- Support a healthy and safe work environment
- Provide advance first aid/ medical aid in line with Federal and provincial regulations
- Responsible for the set up medical treatment center (MTC) unit/first aid station in order to optimize response time
- Must account for the individuals on site locations
- Manage sensitive, confidential information while displaying sound and objective judgement
- Maintain accurate and confidential medical records in accordance with established medical record protocol
- Ensure all required safety paperwork is complete, organized and submitted
- Maintaining equipment and ensure supplies are current and in working conditions
- Ensure MTC is in excellent functioning conditions by completing pre-trips, and inventory checks.
Pre-employment Drug Screening is Mandatory
This is an exceptional career opportunities for an individual who has initiative and drive to be part of a growing and thriving team. Scott Safety has excellent leadership and mentorship available.
We thank you in advance for your interest. After reviewing applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.